Commemorate Your Story in 3-Dimensional Art
We bring a One Of A Kind process to transform your story into a rich and vibrant 3-dimensional collage, turning memorabilia, photos, tools of the trade, and 3D items of historical significance into an amazing retrospective to communicate and inspire. Highlighting achievements and celebrating milestones, these custom-designed art histories are like nothing else.
Artist Lawrence Romorini and Studio Director Donna Rome are hands-on collaborators with you. They will walk you through the process from concept to design to finished art to reproductions, ensuring all the details and hidden gems of your story are encapsulated in this personalized 3-dimensional collage.
Curators of Your History
- First, we listen and ask questions to develop a concept and help you determine the story you wish to tell and items that will best communicate it. Donna Rome conducts interviews, researches components and edits materials. These are transformed by Lawrence Romorini into a 3D historical tapestry. Items can be original images, which are scanned and returned, digital files, company logos, and physical objects that have special significance to your narrative.
- After consulting and working closely with the client to select items for the 3D collage, Donna arranges images on digital boards in chronological order for your approval.
Transforming Vision into Reality
- Once all the elements have been selected and approved, Lawrence Romorini creates a life-size mock-up to ensure historical accuracy and no detail has been overlooked. Everything from the shape of the artwork to the materials chosen for the frame are significant to your story.
The 3D Process Begins
- Next, One Of A Kind graphic artists meticulously scan and retouch your photos and publications, which are restored and miniaturized on archival paper. Each piece is then carefully bevel-edged cut, placed, mounted, and elevated from the background with a thin stainless steel rod, creating a floating sculpture effect.
- Lawrence’s unique and engaging 3D style requires hundreds of hours to appear effortless. These projects benefit from time to ensure the art is ready for presentation at the perfect time.
A Timeless Showpiece
- Last, a dedication plaque is added and your preserved history and memories are enclosed in Plexiglas, creating the ultimate visual time capsule.
- The end result: a captivating museum-quality piece of art that not only stands out, but embodies the spirit of an organization’s or leader’s narrative and accomplishments. It is a legacy that engages its audience, and will continue to tell a one-of-a-kind story in a memorable way for generations to come.